Participants will be able to:
- explain the difference between normal and abnormal jaw movement.
- assess jaw instability as related to speech clarity.
- describe how to implement the feeding program and non-food jaw activities.
- demonstrate how to transition the learned jaw movement into functional movement for speech production.
The "Jaw" course is an interactive, hands-on workshop. When taking this course as a self-study it is encouraged that you follow along with all of the activities.
TalkTools founder, Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
This program is offered for 0.3 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area) • 0.3 AOTA CEUs • 3 Instructional Hours (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
- Online ONLY for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies and textbook: Jaw Grading Bite Blocks ($30 value) and Textbook "Assessment & Treatment of the Jaw" ($40 value)
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES
- 5 textbooks
- 1 course DVD
|choose option||online,online + supplies,group rate - 5 user|