ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
The Spoon Tip was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
These are similar to the standard Spoon Tips, but with gentle bumps on the back of the spoon. This texture helps transition children from puréed to textured foods and provides added tongue stability.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each small tip measures about 3 x .75". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large tip measures about 3.4 x 1". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1" (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- The soft version (blue or teal) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex.
- These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 3 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Also available in non-textured versions here.
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
|choose your size||large (child/adult),small (infant/baby)|
|choose your firmness||1 hard (rigid, like a regular spoon),1 soft (flexible, in case of a bite reflex)|