ARK's Animal Tips are a charming addition to any oral sensory motor treatment plan. The friendly faces of these therapy tools for kids immediately spark interest, improve concentration, and increase willingness to participate. Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for oral stimulation and sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. Use the textured ears as spoons to decrease texture aversion. Or, use the bite blocks on the back of the tips to practice jaw grading and stability. They can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, coordination of movement, and of course play therapy. Kids will love incorporating these playful "pets" into their speech and feeding therapy sessions!
From the pull-down menu, choose which tip you'd like. Each tip is sold individually or in a set of all 3 for a savings (handle sold separately).
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- The Cat Tip measures approximately 1.75" from ear to ear, the Dog 2.75", and the Mouse 3"
- Each tip is sold individually or in a set of all three - choose your option from the pull-down menu above
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.