- Latex-Free Exercise Bands provide the same benefits as regular bands without the possible complications experienced by those with latex allergies.
- The only resistive exercise bands endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the band.
- Cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results.
- Color-coded levels increasing in difficulty from yellow to black
|Included Components||Exercise Band , Instructions & Exercise Tips|
|Features||Proper use of these Resistance Bands for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups|