Participants will be able to:
- apply hierarchical concepts within the context of bubble therapy.
- list at least 3 ways that bubble blowing can be used to improve speech clarity.
- explain how bubble-blowing tasks can be used to establish controlled oral airflow as a prerequisite for introducing oralnasal contrast exercises.
- use the bubble-blowing hierarchy to correct a tongue thrust.
The "Bubbles" course is an interactive, hands-on presentation. When taking this course as a self-study it is encouraged that you follow along with all of the activities.
TalkTools founder, Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
This program is offered for 0.1 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area) • 0.1 AOTA CEUs • 1 Instructional Hour (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
- Online ONLY for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies
- Bubble Kit ($33 value)
- Online + SUPPLIES + DVD for 1 learner - ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE plus supplies (listed above) and 1 course DVD
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES (listed above)
- 1 course DVD
|choose option||online,online +supplies,online +supplies + dvd,group rate- 5 users|