It can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
- The Grabber has a""built-in""handle that makes it easy for the hand to hold.
- While all surfaces can be chewed on, the long extension allows individuals to reach the back molar area where we do most of our chewing.
- The Grabber measures 5 inches lengthwise, and just under 2 inches across the loop/handle.
- The Grabber comes in several different sizes, textures, scents, and resiliencies to best fit each individual's needs:
- The regular purple Grabber is soft and chewy
- The Grabber XT is constructed of a firmer,""Xtra Tough""material for individuals who exert more jaw pressure.
- The Textured Grabber has various tactile bumps to simulate the texture of real food.
- The Scented Grabbers simulate the smell of real food for added interest and sensory input.
- The Baby Grabber has a shorter stem for those smaller mouths.
- Made in the USA! The Grabber is manufactured in the United States from medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contain no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.