When purchased, the valve opening is set for moderate restriction for users who tend to aspirate when taking too much fluid in one swallow. The valve can also be trimmed to increase the flow, further decreasing the effort required to drink. Adjust the flow you need by cutting back the tapered stem of the valve with scissors. The lids snap on securely to the rigid, high-quality tumblers to minimize spillage, and the tumblers are graduated to monitor fluid intake. The 1 Pack includes: 1 eight oz. tumbler, 1 spill-resistant lid, 1 select-flow valve, 10 regular straws, and 1 *free* Lip Blok (3/4"). The Lip Blok decreases tongue protrusion and promotes correct tongue and lip position. All parts are dishwasher-safe and available separately. ARK's Sip-Tip is made of medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contain no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. It is not recommended that the assembly be used with carbonated beverages. For easy cleaning of the valves, try a set of dishwasher bags or this valve cleaner.
- Specifically designed to assist individuals with oral motor and straw drinking difficulties
- Proven to reduce coughing, choking, and aspiration
- Increases hydration while being convenient and discreet
- Eases the transition from bottle-feeding to cup drinking
- Controls the flow of fluid with a removable, reusable, adjustable valve
- Includes graduated marks on the side of the cup to monitor fluid intake
- Includes a secure lid to minimize spillage
- Promotes tongue retraction and corrects lip/tongue positioning with a *free* Lip Blok
- Offers the option to help fluid up the straw by pumping the flexible lid
- Manufactured out of medical grade materials that are FDA compliant and contain no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Made in the USA!
|choose your lid color||blue lid,pink lid,black lid,teal lid ,white lid|