The Sip-Tip® is similar to the Cip-Kup and Bear Bottle in function, but with a more professional and discrete design geared towards teenagers through geriatrics. The lid snaps on securely to minimize spillage, and the rigid, high-quality tumbler has graduated marks on its side to monitor fluid intake. The Lip Blok® prevents individuals from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths, and can also help decrease tongue protrusion and promote correct tongue and lip positioning.
- Made in the USA
- FDA compliant, no BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- All parts are dishwasher-safe and available separately.
- Holds 8 ounces of liquid.
- Measures approximately 4.5" tall with a 2" diameter at the base and 3" diameter at the top
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- This may vary by brand of thickener, but in general if you're using thickened liquids, "nectar" consistency works fine. "Honey" is a bit harder to suck through the straw, but it does work. "Pudding" does not work, as it's too thick to drink through even a regular straw without a valve.
Caution: Contains small parts. Must be supervised at all times.