Participants will be able to:
- Summarize the etiology of facial and airway growth, and the implications for sleep apnea.
- Apply OPT methods as part of overall treatment for speech and facial development.
- Demonstrate orthodontic approaches which affect speech, facial appearance and airway health.
- bite blocks
- bubble kit
- horn kit
- straw kit
- maroon spoons
- bite tube set
- tongue lateralization and elevation tool
This program is offered for 0.3 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level: Professional Area | 0.3 AOTA CEUs. | 3 Instructional Hours (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
AGD Subject Codes: Orthodontics 60%, Pediatric Dentistry 10%, Special Patient Care 30%
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of the American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics (AAGO) and TalkTools. The AAGO is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
The current term of TalkTools approval extends from 6/15/19 to 12/31/19.
AAGO Provider ID #218350
- Online ONLY for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies
- 2-tongue depressors
- 1-bubble tube with straw
- 1-nose flute
- 1-red bite blocks
- 1-red chewy
- 1-yellow chewy
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES listed above
|choose option||online,online + supplies,group rate - 5 user|