Need to chew? Made in the USA, ARK’s Chewable Ring Necklace is a safe, stylish, and discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Measuring about 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick, it's a great option for those who like to chew with their front teeth. Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing( Not Available as of now)
- XT = firmer, for moderate chewing(Currently only Teal is being offered)
- XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items (also the longest lasting level for avid chewing) ( Not Available as of now)
*Please note: because of its thicker shape, each level of the Ring may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to order the standard Ring here. Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.