Kit includes: 1 flexible drink bottle with a twist-on cap, 10 standard drinking straws, an 8 inch tubing straw (a reusable, chewable, durable alternative to straws), 1 select-flow valve (can be trimmed to increase the flow and further decrease the effort required to drink), and one ¾" yellow Lip Blok (discourages biting on the straw or inserting it too far into the mouth).
- Bottle made in Germany. All other parts made in the USA
- FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Drink bottle measures approximately 2.5 x 2.5 x 5" and holds 8 fluid ounces
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- If you're using thickened liquids, in general for most thickener brands: "nectar" consistency works fine. If you trim the tapered end of the valve to open up the flow, "honey" will work but will be harder to suck through the straw. "Pudding" does not work, as it's too thick to drink through even a regular straw without a valve.
- Compatible with most standard .25" diameter straws should you need more down the road. You can also get spares / replacements here.