Facebook LIVE: Successful Outcomes of OPT
This Facebook Live video has already taken place, but you can still watch the recording here:
2 Speech-Language Pathologists will be LIVE this weekend on TalkTools Facebook page to discuss TalkTools, tips for therapy success, success of OPT in India, real-time interviews with parents whose children use OPT, plus Q&A from the Facebook LIVE audience.
“SUCCESSFUL OUTCOMES OF ORAL PLACEMENT THERAPY”
Topics to be discussed:
- Quick intro about OPT and TalkTools
- Disorders most suited for the OPT program
- Most commonly used TalkTools tools
- Success of OPT in India
- Real time interviews with 3-4 parents
- 1 Audio recording of a parent who has used TalkTools
- Ingredients of a successful OPT Program
- Q&A with the Facebook Live audience (that’s you!)
Friday, October 5 at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (Saturday, October 6 at 7:30 a.m. India Standard Time)
(Be sure to check what this is in your time zone!)
Go to the TalkTools Facebook page at 10 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 5 (or 7:30 a.m. India Standard Time on Saturday, October 6 if you are watching from India). Watching and participating in this live video is free!
About the hosts:
1 Special Place is India’s Pioneer Telepractice for Speech & Language Enrichment.
SHEREEN IDICULLA, M.Sc.
- Speech and Language Pathologist for 14+ years
- TalkTools Level 4 Trained Therapist!
- PROMPT Trained, Hanen Certified
- Co-developer of PlayTalk – A comprehensive AAC solution of speech, language and cognitive development
- Co-founder of KidStreet – A Pre-School in Bangalore, India
- Director of Clinical Services, PlayStreet Specially Abled Educare Trust
PRATIKSHA GUPTA, M.S.
- Speech Language Pathologist & Audiologist for 12+ years, a Trainer in Telepractice, a Researcher & a Public Speaker
- Founder & CEO of 1SpecialPlace (India’s pioneers in Telepractice)
- Co-Developer of mobile apps – Speech Doctor & Early Word
- Deck for Speech Diagnostics and Therapy. Awarded a special prize by Amazon for Alexa-based AI App.
- Co-Developer of a Therapy Platform – TheraKonnect, India’s first software for therapists and special needs.
- Author of Speechy Tales – India’s first story books that promote speech & language development.
- Founder & Director – Hear n Speak, Private Clinic in India.
Only on TalkTools Facebook page!
This Friday, October 5 at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (Saturday, October 6 at 7:30 AM India standard time).