TheraBand® Kinesiology Tape eliminates misapplication ever for beginners with XactStretch™ Technology. The unique stretch guide indicators allow users to get the right stretch every time. By incorporating Cramer's Sports Medicine expertise, The TheraBand® Kinesiology Tape sticks and provides durable support for up to 5 days. It works because it sticks.
- Best in Class Adhesion from Cramer®
- They know What Works: See ALL the research at TherabandKTape.com
- Unique hassle-free single roll dispenser ends runaway tape rolls
- Features latching lid and axel for easy dispensing
- Supports Muscles and Joints
- Provides Pain Relief
- Last up to 5 days
- Latex Free
- "Grab and Go" convenience
- Makes taping faster
- No need to measure for standard applications
- Machine cut ends tend to fray less / less wastage
Advantages of Pre- Cut Tape:
Pre-cut strips are great for standard length applications, making taping faster and more convenient by eliminating the need for scissors. Each strip is machine cut with rounded ends, which tend to fray less than cutting by hand, because measuring and cutting aren’t necessary with this specialized tape application, pre cut kinesiology tape offer experienced and inexperienced users a quick, easy method of therapeutic taping. Whether the goal of taping is muscular support, pain relief, reduction of swelling or edema, injury recovery, or performance enhancement, pre cut kinesiology tape can play a key role in speeding up the process with a minimum of hassle.
Suggestions for best taping results
- Skin should be dry and free of any lotions, creams or oils.
- Small amounts of body hair will not affect the adhesive. However, significant amounts of hair should be clipped or shaved for best results.
- Avoid touching the adhesive on the tape as much as possible.
- As each section is applied, rub the tape from the centre to the ends for approximately 30 seconds to heat activate the adhesive. This is very important.
- Wait 1 hour after applying the tape before bathing or exercise.
- Keep the application covered by clothing when sleeping to prevent the tape ends catching on bed sheets.
- To dry the tape pat gently with a towel. Do not use a hair dryer.
- Remove tape in the direction of hair growth. If preferred, the tape can be removed in the shower/bath, or by applying a small amount of olive/baby oil and allowing it to soak into the tape.
|color||blue - blue,black - gray,beige - beige|